Monday, November 3, 2014

Bumpdate: 20 Weeks

Hello all! I am back with a bit of a bumpdate and some other fun info as to how things are going at 20 weeks along. Halfway there ya'll! So crazy.

2014-11-02 18.12.00

How far along? 20 weeks

Baby Fruit/Veggie Size: Length of a banana, weighing in at 10 1/2 ounces
Total weight gain: 10 pounds

Maternity clothes? Absolutely! I busted out the maternity clothes around 17 weeks. I am living in my maternity leggings..they are so comfortable! I also got my maternity box out of the attic from last time and have worn some of that. Maternity clothes are so much more comfortable! I am also sporting Chase's t-shirts a lot too.

Sleep: I am sleeping really well currently. I have to use a pillow between my legs to be comfortable but if I have that then I am set. I do have to get up at least once to go pee which is kind of annoying.

Best moment this week: Starting to feel some real movement and not just flutters. Chase isn't quite able to feel them yet but soon enough.

Miss Anything? Wine! I am starting to really miss a nice glass of wine. I was so sick feeling in the first trimester that it didn't sound appealing at all but now I really would like to kick back on the couch with a glass of red.

Movement: Lots of flutters, popcorn popping feelings. I have felt a few rolling movements and a couple tiny kicks.

Food cravings: Apples, I am loving apples right now (and Halloween candy).

Total Aversions: Nothing has been off limits come the 2nd trimester.

Gender: No idea...won't know until he/she is born. Surprise!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Lots of lower back/hip pain which I had with M so it was expected. Luckily I live with a chiropractor. : )

Belly Button in or out? In

Mood: Generally happy but I can have my moments. ha!

Looking forward to: Seeing our baby at the sono appointment this week! Can't wait!


Baby Bump- 20 weeks/5 months2014-11-02 18.12.00

The picture on the left is my 20 week bump photo with M. I kind of thought I was bigger this time around but I actually look a tad smaller. Who knew!


Read about my first pregnancy




No comments:

Post a Comment