Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bumpdate: 24 Weeks

Does it feel like the weeks are flying by? It totally does. Starting to get a little stressed about all that needs to happen before this baby comes.

2014-12-03 16.24.57


How far along? 24 weeks and 3 days. Midwife says I am measuring right on track and still set for a due date of March 22nd.

Baby Fruit/Veggie Size: Long as an ear of corn, weighs just over a pound

Total weight gain: 14 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. So much yes. I am glad I am pregnant in the winter time...I am loving being able to layer.

Sleep: Generally pretty good. Was fighting a cold so had lots of coughing that was waking me up and I still have to get up at least once to pee.

Best moment this week: Thanksgiving feast! Nothing is better than eating a big Thanksgiving meal in very comfy stretchy maternity leggings.

Miss Anything? I miss not feeling big and clumsy. Went running at the gym and felt like a giant heavy whale.

Movement: This kiddo is constantly moving around...non stop. Kicks, jabs, rolls, hiccups etc.

Food cravings: Sandwiches.

Total Aversions: Nada

Gender: Its a surprise! I bounce back and forth on what I think it is. Right now I am thinking girl.

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just the usual...oh and vericose veins. Fun!

Belly Button in or out? In

Mood: Chipper! Its the holidays!

Looking forward to: Christmastime! Its our last Christmas with just Molly and a being a family of 3.

24 weeks/6 months bump-24weeks

I still think I look a little bigger last time around. And my hair definitely looks better!



No comments:

Post a Comment