Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bumpdate: 32 Weeks

32 weeks. Well into the third trimester and headed for the home stretch!

2015-02-03 09.59.55

How far along? 32 weeks and 2 days.

Baby Fruit/Veggie Size: Jicama, weighs around 3.75 pounds and 16.5" long

Total weight gain: 21 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep! And lots of my husband's t-shirts

Sleep: Sleep is going pretty good. Still not the most comfortable but I am able to get a good nights rest.

Best moment this week: Got to get a little glimpse of the baby in a quick ultrasound to check their position. They waved at me! And baby is head down and ready to go.

Miss Anything? Regular clothes that don't require a belly band and being able to bend over easily.

Movement: Always. Lots of rolls and squirms. Baby is also really low so thats fun.

Food cravings: Not really.

Total Aversions: No

Gender: Its a surprise! 

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Getting uncomfortable and feeling all around very large. Braxton hicks in the evenings which are also not so comfy. 

Belly Button in or out? On its way out!

Mood: Anxious and excited. Its getting close!

Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is...I still have no clue and can't wait to find out!

2015-01-29 19.58.33 <32 weeks/8 months

This pregnancy on the left and Molly on the right. The belly is starting to look a little bigger this time around but I can't decide if I am carrying different.

7-8 more weeks!! Ahh!




2 comments:

  1. I'm going to vote boy based on your belly shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think?! I thought my belly was looking the same earlier on but its definitely looking a bit different this time. We shall see!!

    ReplyDelete