Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ellie: 3 Months

3 Months! 3 Months! I now have an easy, happy all the time, on a schedule, great sleeper baby. That's what happens at 3 months right?! Ha! Not quite. But the so-called 4th trimester is over and things have gotten a little easier. Patterns have emerged, we have figured out some of her personality and quirks and she smiles...alot!

They say that the first 3 months, the newborn phase, are the hardest. And you can tell by my last post that I definitely agree. I am excited for where we are now and the little human that is starting to emerge.

My newborn is gone -- I have a baby on my hands now.


Stats:
No stats this month, won't know official weight and height til 4 mo doc appt

Likes:
Talking sessions with Dad (he can really get her going)
Watching her big sister play
Tummy rubs

Dislikes:
Tummy time...I mean she really really hates it
Being in the same place for too long

Milestones/Firsts:
Batting at toys
Grasping toys when put in her hands
Lots of drooling has started
Laughing! We got her to chuckle a few times and its adorable.

2015-06-04 08.18.31.jpg

2015-06-04 08.18.56-1.jpg

Untitled 2015-06-04 08.18.54.jpg

Cuties!

You can find Ellie's 2 month post here and all of Molly's milestone posts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment